FT Tech Writer Position, N. CA

Subject: FT Tech Writer Position, N. CA
From: "Anita Z. Fite" <ajfite -at- MAIL -dot- TELIS -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 09:24:03 -0800

Everyone,

I am posting the following job announcement on behalf of my employer. If
you are interested in the position, please respond to the mailing address
listed at the end of the announcement.

Anita Fite
Technical Writer

Technical Writer

C&K Systems, Inc., a world leader in the design and
manufacture of electronic security equipment, has a career opportunity
available at the Folsom headquarters for Technical writer in its
international marketing department.

The ideal candidate will have a technical and marketing
writing background, from 1 to 2 years technical writing experience, and
experience prioritizing and coordinating multiple projects and
deadlines. The successful candidate will be required to gather
information, write, edit, layout and prepare final documents for
printing in one, two and four-color formats.

Position requires solid working experience with Adobe
PageMaker (6.0 or higher), CorelDraw! (6.0 or higher). Experience with
Microsoft Office applications (Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint),
WordPerfect, PhotoShop, or other related graphics programs a plus.

For consideration, please forward your resume to:

C&K Systems, Inc.
Attn: Tech Writer
625 Coolidge Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
Fax (916) 355-8281

Principals Only and No Phone Calls Please