RoboHelp: jumps with same name

Subject: RoboHelp: jumps with same name
From: Susan Vineyard <VINEYSX -at- MAPCOINC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 14:08:41 -0500

I'm new to RoboHelp and to this listserv. I tried to search the archives,
but I get a message that the server isn't running, so I'm going ahead and
asking for help now.

I am constructing a Help file for a database in which many sections will
need to have sub-sections with the same name, such as "Adding a contract."
Of course, RoboHelp won't let you have more than one jump or topic with the
same name. I've been told that even if the topics are in different
directories that RoboHelp will find them and get confused. I hate to have
help screens that have to be scrolled though and scrolled through (the way
this problem has been handled so far). Are there any suggestions? Can you
name a topic one thing and have the heading that appears be something else?
Can you hyperlink to a place inside a topic? I can't find directions on
how to do either of these things. Has anyone out there come up with a
creative way to overcome this problem? Am I just missing something obvious
(I hope it's this simple!) Thanks for any help!