Are there more good tech writing lists?

Subject: Are there more good tech writing lists?
From: Ron D Rhodes <Ron_D_Rhodes -at- MAIL -dot- BANKONE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 1997 09:52:14 -0500

Dear Techwhirlers,

I have benefited from TECHWR-L so much that I now understand the value
of a good listserv. In fact, I now spend my lunch hour perusing this
very digest and learning from all of you.

Do you know of any more lists on tech-writing? I hear one exists
called TECHCOM-L, but I don't know the exact name or exact address.

I would appreciate learning what your favorite listservs are.

I'll return the favor by compiling a list of what I receive and then
distributing it to all those who request it.

Please respond to the following address:

rrhodes -at- ix -dot- netcom -dot- com

The address I am currently using (ron_d_rhodes -at- mail -dot- bankone -dot- com) will
be terminated soon because my contract is almost over.

God Bless,

Ron Rhodes

PS
Thanks to all those who have offered advice, encouragement, and the
infrequent but well-deserved flame mail. I look forward to continuing
more dialog on this list as well as others.