Charge for FrontPage 98 Server Extensions

Subject: Charge for FrontPage 98 Server Extensions
From: "George F. Hayhoe" <george -at- GHAYHOE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 1997 10:31:06 -0500

Thanks to Chuck Martin, Jason Willebeek-LeMair, Kim Keegan,
Steve Arrants, Peter Gold, Dana Utz, Kelly Plamp, and Sally Yeo
for their quick responses to my question on my provider's
"discounted" charge of $35/month to host a site with FrontPage
98 server extension support.

The bottom line is that almost no one reported any additional
charge by an ISP to host a Web site supporting the FrontPage 98
extensions, and none charging more than a modest fee.

--George Hayhoe (george -at- ghayhoe -dot- com)

George Hayhoe Associates
Voice: +1 803-642-2156
Fax: +1 803-642-9325
Award-winning Web site: http://www.ghayhoe.com