Which Help Authoring Tool ? (for a poor

Subject: Which Help Authoring Tool ? (for a poor
From: Justin Moss <Justin_Moss -at- RTA -dot- NSW -dot- GOV -dot- AU>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 1997 11:26:41 +1000

Hi,

I know that to many of you this is an easy question to answer, so would you
mind please taking a minute ?

ENVIRONMENT: Win311

BACKGROUND: I need to create a simple help file containing
text and some screen dumps. Since I am unlikely to
create help files on a regular basis, I do not want
to spend much (or any!) money.

QUESTION: Would someone please recommend a decent, but basic,
help authoring tool ?

Many thanks,
Justin