Re: Tutorials

Subject: Re: Tutorials
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 00:40:30 -0600

Thank you Smokey. Since I've started writting materials outside of
Mathematics I've found that while I consider myself good at writing
and designing training materials for the web, I am rather illiterate
in the language and concepts that have been used in the educational
realm for years.

Thanks again
Scott

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.