Re: Technical Writing Defined at Last

Subject: Re: Technical Writing Defined at Last
From: Scott Gray <scotty -at- CM -dot- MATH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 19:24:16 -0600

Nea,

The computer gives us more than that! Now technical writing can be ...

"What people DO on the way to doing something"

Re: http://www.useractive.com/tutorial

At my site people learn HTML and JavaScript while DOING HTML and
JavaScript.

Scott

Scott Mills Gray
scotty -at- cm -dot- math -dot- uiuc -dot- edu
http://www.useractive.com

"I hear and I forget, I see and I forget, I do and I forget" -- confused.