FrameMkr vs Framekr+SGML

Subject: FrameMkr vs Framekr+SGML
From: David Girardot <dmgirard -at- CORNETLTD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 1997 13:51:19 -0500

Okay, I was wondering if anyone had any advice about choosing either
FrameMaker or FM+SGML. We are currently a Word shop and are considering a
switch to FM. If we switch, we'll need HTML capability and some way of
doing WinHelp and HTMLHelp.

Any suggestions? Anything particular to watch out for? Any insight on the
kind of task it would be to convert a Word95+Doc-to-Help manual into an
appropriate FM format?

-- David