Re: importing Word 97 rtf files into Frame

Subject: Re: importing Word 97 rtf files into Frame
From: Katav <katav -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 1997 05:20:05 -0800

Wonder if the likes of Word for Word (once MasterSoft,
then Frame, now ??), Conversions +, or HiJaak (still
Inset?) might have a filter for the /new/ RTF.

I noticed some time back that one of the 3 (WfW, I
think) listed about as many RTF flavors as there are
TIF flavours.

---Dan Azlin <dazlin -at- SHORE -dot- NET> wrote:

Actually, the problem is that Word 8 (from Office 97) includes a new
RTF format. And, since Microsoft forgot to warn people ...

::

Dan Azlin ** WORD ENGINEERS, Technical Writing & Publishing **
dazlin -at- shore -dot- net
7 Myrtle Street
Beverly, MA 01915-3315
ph/fax 508-921-8908

At 05:36 PM 12/15/97 -0500, Katherin King wrote:

Has anyone else had trouble importing Word 97 files saved in .rtf
format into FrameMaker 5.5? I'm running on a NT 4.0 platform. I've ...

::

Kathy Stanzler
Technical Writer
Brooktrout Technology Inc.
Southborough, MA
(508) 229-7777 ext. 182
kking -at- brooktrout -dot- com

==
Katav ( katav -at- yahoo -dot- com )
Who is wise? He who learns from every person;
Who is honored? He who honors others.
(R. Ben Zoma [Avot 4:1])