Re: Attitude Adjustment necessary <deep breath required>

Subject: Re: Attitude Adjustment necessary <deep breath required>
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 13:29:29 -0500

Unfortunately, this isn't a perfect world, and there are all types of people. There's a difference between what should be and what is, and in most instances, I'd rather take my chances with what is and not what I believe it should be. Remember the dude that tilted at windmills?

I cannot make the HR field change their strategies, so as long as I may be subject to theirs, I'll use their rules. Besides...I quote:

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious."

and...

"He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious."

and another one...

"Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster."

SUN TZU, Art of War

Not to your taste? How about this

"If it's stupid but works, it isn't stupid."
Murphy's Law of Combat