Re: Microsoft Shenanigans

Subject: Re: Microsoft Shenanigans
From: Lani Hardage <lhardage -at- RMTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:54:59 -0800

I loaded IE4 yesterday and was no longer able to access Windows95 except
through safe mode. Uninstalling IE4 did not solve the problem. My system
administrator was unable to solve it either, so we moved my system to
the NT operating system and reinstalled all programs (except for a few
that won't work on NT).

Am I to conclude that IE4 is incompatible with Windows95? Or that it is
an integral part of the latter, and when one goes down, they both go
down?

Lani Hardage
Technical Writer
Risk Management Technologies