To apostrophe or not to apostrophe...

Subject: To apostrophe or not to apostrophe...
From: Allison Brochu <ABROCHU -at- US -dot- ORACLE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 1997 13:07:13 -0800

The its/it's thread reminds me of a lesson I learned in High School,
at the tender age of 16...

Passing angst-filled notes to my very best friend, all about our trials
and tribulations with the opposite sex ("boys"). At one point, I wrote
something like "... at least your being realistic..."

For the rest of the year, whenever she saw me in the hall she shouted,
"How's your Being Realistic today, Allison?!?"

{sigh}

Allison Brochu Office: 301/657-7849
Sr. Sales Consultant Fax: 301/657-0973
Oracle Government, Education & Health E-mail: abrochu -at- us -dot- oracle -dot- com
WWW: http://govt.us.oracle.com