Fwd: Comment--My Best Christmas Present

Subject: Fwd: Comment--My Best Christmas Present
From: AnnMacknz <AnnMacknz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 1997 14:53:30 EST

Hi All -

Remember the thread of a week or so ago when writers were fiercely debating
whether postings on the net would be fair game when looking for a job or
employee? I'm going to remember the name of Chris Tonjes just enough to be
sure not to get into a working situation with it.

Response to private post attached.

From: AnnMacknz <AnnMacknz -at- aol -dot- com>
To: ctonjes -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM <ctonjes -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Tuesday, December 23, 1997 6:50 PM