Let's give each other a break!"

Subject: Let's give each other a break!"
From: AnnMacknz <AnnMacknz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 1997 13:59:52 EST

In a message dated 97-12-18 17:14:07 EST, Beth Agnew wrote:

<< Let's give each other a break! Life can be hard enough without
aggravating the annoyance factor. Adjective or noun, prospective or
perspective, Clinton passed or Congress passed -- what a waste of time! The
effort we spend submitting to this list takes time away from our real work,
and many of us do it on the fly. Mistakes happen. There's a lot of good
done on this list, let's concentrate on that.

And because I just love metaphors -- Let's be buffalo instead of hyenas,

'cause anyway, I'm a gnu.

--Beth Agnu >>

Well said, Beth - and I laughed out loud reading your humor :-))

I've always wished to be clever and witty, but am not. However, those who are
need the rest of us to appreciate their wit, right? So lets give Beth an
appreciative
yuk, then pay attention to the rest of the message.

Ann