Re: Need suggestions for resources

Subject: Re: Need suggestions for resources
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 1997 21:43:26 -0500

Linda...

Hunt around on my site. I haven't updated it in the last week or so, but I have
quite a large number of resources scattered throughout the almost 50 pages.

http://www.tdandw.com

Good luck.

John

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10 of us are.
Ask me about it.