FW: First day advice.

Subject: FW: First day advice.
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 1997 11:50:55 -0500

Jonathan:

In order of importance...and these don't just apply to the first day/week/month, but for the rest of your life.

1) Listen....listen.....listen
2) Question....question....question
3) Learn...learn...learn
4) Accept the fact that the real world has nothing in common with the school world and you are not in Kansas anymore.
5) Remember the Golden Rule (He who has the Gold, makes the Rules)

Good luck

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for them.