JOB: Senior Technical Writer Needed in San Diego, CA

Subject: JOB: Senior Technical Writer Needed in San Diego, CA
From: suem <suem -at- TRITEAL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 1998 16:09:10 -0800

[cross posted to TECHWR-L and FRAMERS]

TriTeal, a leading developer and supplier of products for
the enterprise desktop marketplace, is currently seeking a full-time
senior technical writer. Please see our web page at
http://www.triteal.com for more information about the company and our
products.

This position is almost yours to define. We have a number of new
products that include Java technology, as well as productivity tools
and UNIX/Windows integration tools. There are many directions this
position could take you, depending on your skills and your desire to
learn. Initially, your responsibilites might include creating and
updating software user manuals and on-line help for TriTeal's UNIX,
Windows-based, or JAVA-based desktop products.

Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 4+ years of technical writing
experience required, with an emphasis on user-oriented software user
manuals and on-line help. Some combination of FrameMaker, WinHelp, and
HTML preferred, and knowledge of JAVA a plus.

TriTeal offers a comprehensive benefits package including 401(k),
stock options, and the opportunity for personal growth.

Please send your resume to:

TriTeal Corporation
ATTN: Human Resources
2011 Palomar Airport Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009

You can also send e-mail to jobs -at- triteal -dot- com
--
Sue MacIntosh
TriTeal Corporation

phone : 760.827.5564