PageMaker vs Word

Subject: PageMaker vs Word
From: STaylor <sntaylor -at- STARTEXT -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 1998 08:33:26 -0600

When I upgraded to PageMaker 6.52 and Office 97, I began to get a feeling
of relief. I now can create all my docs in Word, place them directly in
PageMaker without a loss of formatting. With Word's Master Doc feature, I
can keep track of all my files. I create a separate file for each
procedure. This forces me to be modular. Once the documentation is
finalized, all I have do to each save each file as HTML from Word and I'm
ready to finish my HTML Help file for online use.

Steve Taylor
Breakaway International
staylor -at- breakawaynet -dot- com
sntaylor -at- startext -dot- net

I started using Pagemaker about 4 months ago after using Word 6, Word =
95, and Word 97 for most of the previous three years. I have these =
observations:

1. My blood pressure is down a full 20 points.
2. My artwork is all present and accounted for.
3. My productivity has increased about 40%.
4. None of my documents has crashed or choked, and some of them are =
really big.

Has anybody else had a similar experience?

Thanks!

Mike Johnson