PageMaker revisability

Subject: PageMaker revisability
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 12:06:49 EST

Sorry, I should have tacked this onto my earlier message:

Bruce Byfield <bbyfield -at- AXIONET -dot- COM> wrote:

> I'm curious to know: how do you find PageMaker for revisability?

> I've only used it for small documents, but Adobe's official line -
that PageMaker is for small one-shots and FrameMaker for larger,
revisable documents - has always seemed summarize the strengths and
weaknesses of both programs.

That's the party line, but I can tell you is that if you use PM right,
you can make it sing and dance. IOW, yes, PM docs are eminently
revisable if structured properly. I imagine the same is true of
Frame. Can't say for sure, since I don't know it -- yet.

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com
(standard disclaimer)