Should new Help author buy WinHelp tools for RoboHELP?

Subject: Should new Help author buy WinHelp tools for RoboHELP?
From: STKupper <STKupper -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 13:31:24 EST

Hi All,

Would appreciate some advice from experienced RoboHELP users. I am beginning
my first Help project, and can purchase the WinHelp Office tools for about
$150 below list as a new (proud) owner of RoboHELP 5. I expect to do more
projects. Should I buy this suite of tools? I have only a few days to decide.

Will summarize for the group if there's sufficient interest.

Tia,
Susan