Wanted: advice/books/etc. on expanding portfolio

Subject: Wanted: advice/books/etc. on expanding portfolio
From: Paul Bennett <prb -at- INTOUCH -dot- BC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 14:10:04 -0800

Hello fellow tech communicators!

I am expanding my writing portfolio. Can any of you fellow techwhirlers
recommend resources (books, periodicals, online resources, whatever!)
that you have found especially useful for developing your own portfolio?

Here in Vancouver, BC we have a growing demand for writers in the high
technology fields (especially software and hardware), so my emphasis is
likely to be in these areas. However, I would be happy to locate
resources that apply to ANY industry sector..

Thank-you for your assistance!
_________________________________

Paul Bennett... prb -at- intouch -dot- bc -dot- ca

begin:          vcard
fn:             Paul Bennett
n:              ;Paul Bennett
email;internet: prb -at- intouch -dot- bc -dot- ca
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard