Re: e-mail??????

Subject: Re: e-mail??????
From: "Parks, Beverly" <ParksB -at- EMH1 -dot- HQISEC -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 09:07:04 -0700

Most of the examples that people use to justify a capital E in email
have reasons for being capitalized that simply do not apply to
"electronic".

A T-shirt is shaped like a T, not like a t.
An A-frame is shaped like an A, not like an a.
The elemental symbol for hydrogen is H, not h (H-bomb).

Bev Parks
parksb -at- emh1 -dot- hqisec -dot- army -dot- mil
http://www.bayside.net/users/cbsites/techwr-l/