new resource for writers at Kettering University

Subject: new resource for writers at Kettering University
From: Mark Gellis <mgellis -at- KETTERING -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 09:57:59 -0500

Friends,

At the risk of seeming self-serving, I would like to announce that the
Rhetoric Page at Kettering University is now up and running. The
Rhetoric Page is a jump point, an index of links that I hope will be
interesting and useful to students, teachers, and professionals
concerned with various aspects of writing and communications. It may be
found at...

http://apollo.gmi.edu/~mgellis/GMI_Rhet.htm

Enjoy.

Mark Gellis
mgellis -at- kettering -dot- edu

P.S. To those of you who are presently working in industry, if you are
not aware of Kettering University's co-operative education program and
you think your employer might be interested in having one or more of our
engineering or business students work for them as a co-op, you can get
more information about our university and its unique program at:

http://www.kettering.edu/ (this is our home page)

and at

http://www.gmi.edu/cat96/cooped.htm (this has information about the
co-op program)