Puget Sound STC awards question

Subject: Puget Sound STC awards question
From: Gila Jones <majones -at- EXO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 1998 07:57:00 -0700

My sister is the author of the manual for the Microsoft game called
"Close Combat 2: A Bridge Too Far." She told me yesterday that
Microsoft submitted it to an STC competition and it won something.
(It's not a surprise to *me* -- she's one of the best writers I know
and the manual is a real work of art.)

My sister is a rather modest person and, though she's pleased by the
award, she's not vain enough to want to know much more about it. Can
someone from the Puget Sound chapter tell me what award the manual
has won? *She* may not care about the bragging rights, but *I* do.
Thanks.

(Off-list replies probably make more sense than on-list.)

Gila Jones --- majones -at- exo -dot- com