Random palette colours : Java applet captures

Subject: Random palette colours : Java applet captures
From: David Slonosky <David -dot- Slonosky -at- ITLS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:16:05 -0500

When I do screen captures from a Netscape Java applet window, it seems
like the captured image appears in a random palette between captures. I've
tried reducing the input colours to 16, but that hasn't helped. Does
anyone have any suggestions as to what makes a Java applet window
different from other windows?