Work Ethics (was Re: Contractors of Questionable Ability etc.)

Subject: Work Ethics (was Re: Contractors of Questionable Ability etc.)
From: JIMCHEVAL <JIMCHEVAL -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 02:32:18 EST

In a message dated 98-01-20 17:50:55 EST, keith_anderson -at- GOOITECH -dot- COM writes:

<< I learned my work ethics
from my grandfather, who was a construction contractor for over 40
years. He always delivered on time and never over-billed anybody. If he
messed up, he would fix it. His word was gold and he knew more about his
business than anybody else. And most of all, he loved the work itself. >>
Now THAT's what I call a heritage!

Reminds me of a programmer I worked with whose father had been a steel worker.
That's how he did his work - every line a rivet or a bolt, every program solid
and carefully constructed.

Jim Chevallier
Visit Jim Chevallier's Home Page - http://www.gis.net/~jimcheval
FREE! A mini-guide to Paris! FREE! A virtual walk through the Cannes Film
Festival! FREE! Original monologues! Yes, that's right, all ABSOLUTELY
FREE!!!!!