Re: I need a book suggestion

Subject: Re: I need a book suggestion
From: "Parker, Cassandra M. (EXCH)" <CMPARKER -at- INTERMEDIA -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 1998 10:18:19 -0500

Please publish this online. I too am interested in the information
provided for this questions. My department is starting to do the same
things in establishing standards, guidelines, etc. for different types
of documentation.

We need guidelines for such things as manuals, procedures, etc.

Thanks,

Cassandra