Re: I need a book suggestion

Subject: Re: I need a book suggestion
From: Paula Puffer <papuffer -at- SWBELL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:35:55 -0600

The book we used in a proposal writing class was "How to create and present
successful government proposals" edited by James W. Hill and Timothy Whalen.
It's from IEEE Press.

The ISBN is 0-7803-0431-4 and the IEEE order number is pc0328-5.

Many of us in the class were not doing government proposals but found the
book useful, and the professor's husband (who does do large aviation
technical proposals for the government) read the book and he thought that it
was one best written books on proposal writing he had seen, and he learned
some new ideas from it as well.

Paula
papuffer -at- swbell -dot- net