Project management

Subject: Project management
From: Kylie Bansemer <kylie -at- QITS -dot- NET -dot- AU>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 14:16:57 +1000

Hello all

As a consultant, I need to determine how long I have spent working on a
particular project (per day, week, total). Since all my work is done
using a computer, are there any programs available which run in the
background and monitor what you do (ie when you open a document in Word,
and how long you work on it, etc).

Kylie Bansemer
Click Computing
...Mailto:kylie -at- qits -dot- net -dot- au