Re: Frame 5.1 question

Subject: Re: Frame 5.1 question
From: "Steven N. Gotler" <sngotler -at- RUST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 08:59:32 -0500

Why are you using this method? What does advantages does it have over
anchored frames?

You should insert an anchored frame (Special menu > Anchored Frame option)
into the document. Then, import your image file into the anchored frame.
You can position the frame below the line, run it into the paragraph to the
left or right, etc.

For your caption, you can either insert a text frame inside the anchored
frame, select the desired paragraph format and enter your text. Or you can
add a paragraph immediately after the anchored frame anchor and do the
same.