Help and Wizards

Subject: Help and Wizards
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:00:46 +0000

Couple of questions which I hope you can help with:

Cue cards - currently looking at adding these to one of our help files.
Original idea is to do it as a separate slave help file linked to the
original. Going to be basic on first run through. One suggestions is
one "how to" slave system with a contents topic listing the "how to"
topics for the project. This would be accessible from each screen. The
other is to have multiple help files, one per screen. The How to on any
screen would then only display info relating to that screen. Any
thoughts on best approach?

Wizards (I think I already know the answer to this one!) - wanted for
the next release and told to look into it. As far as I can see it's
basically a programming exercise and not something that can be generated
external to the software. All I can do really is provide a list of
wizards that are required. Am I right wrong?

TIA

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International