Subject: Indexes
From: Damien Braniff <Damien_Braniff -at- PAC -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 1998 12:07:04 +0000

Me again! All our docs are produced in Word (max doc size<100pages) and
this works quite well - generating indexes is a little painstaking but
fairly effective. However, the doc(s) for our biggest product is provided
in a binder and comprises several manuals and datasheets (about 300 pages).
What would be ideal (frequently asked for) woould be to have an idex for
the binder as a whole - is there an application that can do this or can
word indexes be easily merged?

Damien Braniff
Technical Author
PAC International