Re: Website design costs

Subject: Re: Website design costs
From: Barry House <bhouse -at- CREATIVE-HOUSE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 07:47:06 -0600

At 01:38 PM 1/28/98 +0100, you wrote:

>A client of our IT-consultancy company wants to know how much a modest
>Website
>would cost. I'm not sure if this list is the place to ask. Any pointers
>on the
>subject of Website pricing, e.g., on a per page or per hour basis?

Everything depends on the client's definition of a "modest Website."

A designer I work with offers a range of Web services, including
registering a domain name, securing server space for the page, creating
custom graphics and Java scripts, and keeping the site up to date. His fees
range from around $2,000 for a very simple site to $10,000 for a site
bursting with content.

Hope that helps.

Barry House
The Creative House--Helping Businesses Communicate
P.O. Box 523
Pittsfield, IL 62363
217-285-2900
217-285-2950 Fax