Re: Website design costs

Subject: Re: Website design costs
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 1998 10:30:26 -0500

Once again, knowing your location would help. (I have a real
bugaboo about knowing where posters are. Can I safely assume OKSTATE
means Oklahoma Univ?)
Anyway, Around here,
web site designers are doing it for 10% of what it would cost in CA. One
outfit is using WNY as a "portfolio builder"--and will then market on the
West Coast!
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)