Re: Excluding resumes based on fonts?

Subject: Re: Excluding resumes based on fonts?
From: Robert Plamondon <robert -at- PLAMONDON -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 1998 07:45:14 -0800

A big percentage of the resumes I've seen have passed through
headhunters, who generally add some gratuitous damage to them.
Rather than apply one standard to candidates who send me resumes
directly, and another to those who are represented by recruiters,
I try not to sweat the small stuff.

-- Robert
--
Robert Plamondon * Technical and Marketing Writer
mailto:robert -at- plamondon -dot- com * (541) 453-5841 * Fax: (541) 453-4139