Re: distance MA/MSc in technical/writing

Subject: Re: distance MA/MSc in technical/writing
From: Ute Methner <methner -at- CRISSCROSS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 21:23:08 -0500

Hello!

I am currently working as a technical editor at a pharmaceutical company in Tokyo,
and I am looking for names of universities which offer distance master's degrees in
technical writing. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Please send replys directly to me. If the information I receive warrants it, I will
happily post a summary to the list.

Sincerely,
Ute Methner
Tokyo, Japan