Internat'l TCOM through the Internet

Subject: Internat'l TCOM through the Internet
From: Dan Fierro <dfierro -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 11:35:56 -0500

Hi.

I have been away, but now I'm back.

Through lurking I find that many of this list's players have changed over
the last two years, but enough have remained that the readership may
appreciate this.

About two years ago I asked Eric's permission to post a survey entitled
International Technical Communication through the Internet to collect data
for my thesis of the same title.

At the time I promised to let this list know the results of my research.

I completed my thesis and MS in TCOM about a year ago. I put my thesis
online just last month.

If you are interested, hit the following Web site.

http://home.att.net/~dfierro

At the bottom of the page is a link called Vita.

The user id is thesis.

The password is dan0711.

Thanks and Enjoy!

Dan Fierro

dfierro -at- worldnet -dot- att -dot- net
dan -dot- fierro -at- sciatl -dot- com
http://home.att.net/~dfierro