Re: Student tech writers listserv

Subject: Re: Student tech writers listserv
From: Peter Kent <pkent -at- TOPFLOOR -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 1998 10:30:59 -0700

> Hi Folks... Help... Some time ago there was a post on this list
> regarding a=
> =
> listserv for students who are studying technical writing. I.ve lost
> the =
> information... If someone can give me the information, much
> appreciated.

> Michael J. Morris
> Canadian Institute for New Media, Research and Development
> morris -at- cotr -dot- bc -dot- ca

Here's the info I have, though I've never subscribed to this list:

send a message to majordomo -at- nmt -dot- edu -dot- In the body of the message enter this:

subscribe stc-list

By the way, I've put information about a number of tech-writer related
mailing lists at my Web site, at http://www.topfloor.com/techwr/maillist.htm
(TECHCOMM, TEKCOM-L, STCCICSIG-L, STCLWRSIG-L, STC-LIST, T-ITWG,
T-TELCOM, TWIN, COPYEDITING-L, ACW-L, COMPOS01, PAGEMAKR, WINHLP-L, WORDPRO,
WORD-MAC, WORD-PC, WP51-L, WPWIN-L, WRITERS).

Peter Kent

Coming soon, "Poor Richard's Web Site: Geek-Free, Commonsense
Advice on Building a Low-Cost Web Site," Top Floor Publishing.
Visit http://www.poorrichard.com/ for sample chapters, Table of
Contents, almost 800 useful links for people setting up Web sites,
examples of free and low-cost Web-site utilities, and more.