Resume Help - Thanks

Subject: Resume Help - Thanks
From: Geoff Carew <gcarew -at- IOL -dot- IE>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 17:46:59 -0000

Hello All,
I haven't got around to all the personal replies yet but I thought I post a
thanks here too. So Thanks. Really all of your help was absolutely
invaluable. To know that there are others in a similar situation all around
the world was enormously heartening.
Also I'd like to thank everyone for deliberately ignoring my 'quandry'
mistake. Is is, of course, 'quandary'.
I don't whoop much but when I got all your answers, advice, and good wishes
I was whooping like their was no tomorrow.
Good Luck,
Geoff
'I'd rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy'