QUESTION: Adobe PageMill software

Subject: QUESTION: Adobe PageMill software
From: Geoff Bradbury <bradg -at- BIGPOND -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 08:53:55 +1100

Greetings all...

I'm considering purchasing Adobe PageMill 2.0 (for a good price). Before
I do I'd like some (typically) honest techwhirler feedback. What do you
think of it? It's ease of use? Cover all the bases? Any nasty gotchas?

Please reply offline, I'll provide a summary of responses.

...cheers!
Weather for Canberra, ACT, Australia - Fine Max 31 deg.(c)

Geoff Bradbury - Technical Writer at your service...

Call me on bradg -at- bigpond -dot- com

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly
by."
- Douglas Adams