THANKS: Re: MS Manual of Style

Subject: THANKS: Re: MS Manual of Style
From: "Branchaud, Paul" <pbranchaud -at- UTSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 15:15:02 -0500

Many thanks to those who so quickly answered my plea for help. To
paraphrase an ad campaign from one of the overnight delivery services:

I have received a copy of the files and they are working fine and dandy.

Many thanks to all,

Paul
Paul Branchaud Technical Writer
pbranchaud -at- utsoft -dot- com UtiliSoft Inc.
(514) 747-1400 Ext. 211 555, Dr. Frederik-Philips, Suite 210
ICQ: 4161320 Saint-Laurent, QC Canada H4M 2X4
"Out of my mind. Back in five minutes..."