pagemaker vs. frame

Subject: pagemaker vs. frame
From: Paul Carr <sorcha -at- BBS -dot- MACNEXUS -dot- ORG>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 04:55:08 -0700

A friend just started a new job where they evidently have PageMaker, and
the artist she would be working with is used to working with PM. She is
being asked to assemble a manual.

I believe she knows neither PM nor Frame well.

She asks me: Should she recommend they get Frame, or just stick with
what the company already has?

Sorry if some details are lacking. I gave all I have at this point.

Thanks.

Paul Carr

sorcha -at- bbs -dot- macnexus -dot- org