Review -Reply

Subject: Review -Reply
From: Carol Van Natta <CVANNATT -at- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 1998 11:09:46 -0700

Annette, we need a lot more information before we can help
you. What city/state are you in? How many years of
experience do you have with the company and doing tech.
comm. in general? Do you directly supervise anyone? Do
you report to upper management and are you held
accountable for projects? Are you in the regional or corporate
headquarters? Are there any comparable jobs in your
organization, and what are those salaries?

>>> Annette Schulz <Annette -at- DIGITAL-REN -dot- COM> 2/3/98
10:09 am >>>
Hello all,

I'm soon facing a review and wanted to go in prepared. To
help me out, I
was hoping I could get some feedback from some of you on
this topic.
(You can reply to me directly)

My responsibilities have included the following:

* Created documentation strategy for all software
initiatives
* Created corporate layout and scoped content for OLH.
* Supervised and delegated re-design, usability
enhancements and
content updates for v.2. of the OLH file
* Corroborated with usability architects to improve on
iterative
versions of documentation.
* Worked with Director of RD, program manager and
developer to
generate a software design spec to create a more
user-friendly,
intuitive interface
* Participated with the Marketing Team to help develop
overall
marketing vision.
* Designed and developed several corporate
communication
initiatives: brochures, postcards, and folders. Set the copy
style for
overall marketing vision.
* Generated award-winning copy for corporate Website in
97
* Designed corporate template and scoped content for
manuals.
* Monitored subsequent information requirements for
various RD
initiatives and made changes to documentation accordingly.
* Reworked HTML-based reference materials.

Based on this information, what would the salary-range for
this type of
role.

Thanks for any help,

Annette

message.
Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu (e.g.,
SIGNOFF TECHWR-L)
http://listserv.okstate.edu/archives/techwr-l.html,
Subjects: JOB:, QUESTION:, SUMMARY:, ANNOUNCE:, or
similar.
Send all list-related questions or problems to