TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
I'm soon facing a review and wanted to go in prepared. To help me out, I
was hoping I could get some feedback from some of you on this topic.
(You can reply to me directly)
My responsibilities have included the following:
* Created documentation strategy for all software initiatives
* Created corporate layout and scoped content for OLH.
* Supervised and delegated re-design, usability enhancements and
content updates for v.2. of the OLH file
* Corroborated with usability architects to improve on iterative
versions of documentation.
* Worked with Director of RD, program manager and developer to
generate a software design spec to create a more user-friendly,
* Participated with the Marketing Team to help develop overall
* Designed and developed several corporate communication
initiatives: brochures, postcards, and folders. Set the copy style for
overall marketing vision.
* Generated award-winning copy for corporate Website in 97
* Designed corporate template and scoped content for manuals.
* Monitored subsequent information requirements for various RD
initiatives and made changes to documentation accordingly.
* Reworked HTML-based reference materials.
Based on this information, what would the salary-range for this type of