HELP for embedded HTML server

Subject: HELP for embedded HTML server
From: Jeffrey Luke <jml -at- PT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 08:40:17 -0400

I need to create HELP for a Network Management Tool (HTML pages) that runs
on an embedded HTML server within our product (a network switch).

Any suggestions for going about this?

This seems to be an emerging method for providing configuration access to
products. Soon products everywhere will be connected to inter- or intra-
nets and their configuration will be controlled through your standard Web
Browser. What tools will allow us Tech Writers to provide HELP to these
applications?