UPDATE: The Network of Independent Technical Communicators

Subject: UPDATE: The Network of Independent Technical Communicators
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 07:01:42 -0800

Wow! The response from the last update was tremendous. I have a stack of
new membership applications to enter this week.

If you submitted your application this week, it will be entered into the
database this weekend. Thank you for joining.

If you have not joined the NITC, what are you waiting for? The free agent
revolution is happening right now and you're sitting there in that dull,
full time job! Check out the NITC web site. Join the NITC and start your
journey to free agency.

Regards,
Andrew Plato
Moderator
The Network of Independent Technical Communicators
www.anitian.com/network

PS: I apologize to the list for my last posting. I was written very late
at night and had many grammatical errors. I apologize for my laziness. You
can stop e-mailing me with corrections!