Re: .art file format

Subject: Re: .art file format
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 1998 16:36:34 -0500

Heather:

I remember I used to have a DOS-based paint program on my old 286 that created graphics in this format. I don't know if it is the same one you have. If I remember right, it was not compat with anything and I cannot remember what it was from.

On second thought, I "think" it could be converted using version of a program called Image Alchemy...a command line graphics conversion program that was VERY strong...and VERY difficult to use unless you were into command line programs with many switches. Sorry I cannot be of more help.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for them.

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 10
of us are. Ask me about it.