Re: Flow Chart Tools?

Subject: Re: Flow Chart Tools?
From: John Posada <posada -at- FAXSAV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 1998 10:49:29 -0500

Diane...

PowerPoint for 97 has added much better flowcharting capabilities with many of the standard flowchart symbols in the AutoShapes library. What's more, you can now add connectors that will stay connected between shapes so that as you move the shapes around, they stay connected.

I also have Visio for Professionals (which I use for complex network diagrams) but if I'm going to do a simple flowchart or org chart, I still use PowerPoint.

John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global Network
-work http://www.faxsav.com -personal http://www.tdandw.com
-work mailto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com -personal mailto:john -at- tdandw -dot- com
-work phone: 732-906-2000 X2296 -home phone: 732-291-7811
My opinions are mine, and neither you nor my company can take credit for them.