QUESTION: Legal liability for incorrect documentation

Subject: QUESTION: Legal liability for incorrect documentation
From: DURL <durl -at- BUFFNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 1998 14:21:13 -0500

Our STC chapter had a lawyer do a presentation on this one. I'd
suggest you contact one, because there may be legal liabilities for you,
too!
I think my original post summarizing his talk is in the archives
for posterity (he spoke in Oct or Nov 97)...sorry, I can't find the info
now...
Mary

Mary Durlak Erie Documentation Inc.
East Aurora, New York (near Buffalo)