Questionnaire Participation Request

Subject: Questionnaire Participation Request
From: Doug Roerden <roerden -at- SODALIA -dot- IT>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 1998 20:39:53 +0100

I have been asked by Sodalia - a telecommunications software company -
assist them in developing user documentation (process guidelines, style
guides, templates, and so on). Toward this goal, I am asking you - as a
technical communications professional (technical writer, instructional
designer, publications professional, or similar) - to fill out a brief
questionnaire. After tabulating the results, I would be happy to provide
you
a copy. All information which would link you or your organization to
your
answers will be kept confidential. I hope that you see value in this
exercise
for yourself and/or your organization and that you will participate.

Please email me if you are interested.

Thank you in advance,

Doug Roerden
Consultant